- PCSX2 BALL: (Branch ALL) Contains all the Branch lists
- PCSX2 BEQ: (Branch Equal) Multiple possible values for code branching with IF EQUAL operation
- PCSX2 BG: (Branch Greater) Multiple possible values for code branching with IF GREATER operation
- PCSX2 BL: (Branch Less) Multiple possible values for code branching with IF LESS operation
- PCSX2 BNE: (Branch Not Equal) Multiple possible values for code branching with IF NOT EQUAL operation
- PCSX2 NOP: (No Operation) Contains the value 0x00000000 which is used to cancel an operation
Also check this link for the default lists that come with the Vector Engine
These are lists that contain many variations of values used by program code. Corrupting using these value lists dramatically increases the chances of hitting game code.
For general purposes, a recommended usage is any Branch lists as Limiter and the NOP list as a Value. Play around with the Branch lists. You can also swap the Limiter and Value lists for different results.
The PCSX2 lists were added in 5.0.4. The Branch lists currently only a limited amount of possible values (-200 to +200 generally).
http://www.cs.tau.ac.il/~afek/MipsInstructionSetReference.pdf : General documentation on the Mips Instruction set http://www-soc.lip6.fr/~marchett/Archi_Memento_MIPS-nup.pdf : Arithmetic-specific documentation on the MIPS Instruction set (French)